Friday, April 2, 2010

Me-mine-myself-geearif

Me-mine-myself-geearif..

I'm 158cm tall

I dont know what i want at the moment

Im not happy

I hate my life

I hate my grades

I can drive

Im excited of driving

I have a white-pinky handbag

I love dancing

I never go for clubbing

Shopping is bullshit

I never have friends that take drugs

50% of my friends smoke

I never hangout with my ex cos our break up was rather nasty

Im studying medical lab tech

I hate cartoons

I hate someone

My parents dont know about my blog


I dont have faith in the current "one."

My school mates know about my blog

I wanted to be a photographer


I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups

Im a rebel

I dont believe in love

High school's filled with drama

My parents have faith in me

I've bought shoes this month

I love sports

I heart my mom's cookin'

I hate meeting new people

I hate nail polish

People should start appreciating me

High school was the best time of my life

I have black-shiny hair

Delta is my second home

Im a guy

We'll last :)

I believe in long distance relationships


Im starting to start applying make-up

I was a tomboy

At times i think i still am a tomboy


I still have a bestfriend

I hate cat

I hate surprised parties

Im hot LOL hihi

Im a sinner

I can live without music

Video games are a waste of time

I love being in love

I know how to cook

Boys are assholes

I hate math

Im happy with what i have

I love horror films

I do read newspapers

Blogging is a waste of time

I hate animals

I can live without make-up

I hate people that are smart

I love apple juice

I hate my new phone

Im going to get a new jeans by the end of this month

I love swimming

I haven't worked out since I’ve been in matric

I think im too skinny

I love my friends and family

2 comments:

  1. "I should believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity".. wtf?? haha

    ReplyDelete