Saturday, April 3, 2010

gee arif turnin 20!!=p

yeah...today...3rd of april...
20 yeasr ago...
it was d time when my mom struggle so hard to make sure anak-ini-lahir..
thanks mommy!!!
i owe u...
=p...
erkkk~~~
owe u bnyk bnde xctually...

ok...
dis is ma chance to wish ma thanks-so-much..
to all ppl yg wish brvdei aku...
ma frens..
ma fmily..
u oll rawk!!!!

aim aku??
azam aku??

study hard ok!!plus smart too..
urmm..
kurangkan facebook-ing..
pe laie??

ouh yahh!!
i dun wanna hurt any heart anymore!!!
hehehe

plus!!!!
tanak boros-boros...
less shopping!!ha3..

ok..i still wanna hve ma present..
from mereka-mereka yg promisd to buy me 1!!
haha

zainne ziker:my scret recipe..till now i still ingt ouh...
anna syn:na!!!!aku taw kaw da beli an aku 2 present an??an??no terompah ok!!adibas pon xmao..
faizol azham:wut did u promised me dear hum??(T_T)
mommy plus daddy:my mini!!haha..plus viva or myvi..ur daughtr x kesah at all.....wink2(^_^)
my sis:..................ur 200 bucks!!burn la ye...ngeh3..

k dats all...
once more!!
thanks to you guys...
even brvday aku kali nie sgt-sucks!!
i still happy cos anda semua always there 4 me...
thanks-so-much-much....

ily!

No comments:

Post a Comment