Saturday, July 3, 2010

the way i love=)

ive been thinkin' of this before n now i really wanna express it in my-own-way!
  • i love that u let me in ur life to be part of it and be confident that i'll take care of it.
  • i love the fact that you can be everything i need and more
  • i love you because you think you r lucky to have me when in fact im luckier to have you.
  • i love you because i get lost in your eyes.
  • i love how you always make me laugh
  • i love the way you give me hope
  • i love the fact that i could totally be myself round you
  • i love you forgiving me as soon as i realize my mistakes
  • i love the way you stare at me and the rest of my life seems to stop
  • i love the fact that fun for me is being with you
  • i love how you still find me cute even if i act stupid
  • i love you for being my clown with a lot of sense and non-sense in between.
  • i love you because you'r the most understanding person in the world and i wont trade you for anyone else.
  • i love that you show me the world as i'd love to see it
thanks to you and the fact that i love you=)

No comments:

Post a Comment