Friday, July 2, 2010

huraaahhh!!!

a-lo-ha!
I just got my results for my last sem final exam and hurrah! I did pretty well! Woohoo! Pls stay that way ok GEE. Plsss! I've been cracking my butt to make sure my grades are up as I've been failing a lot lately! I hope this sem me and my frens are gonna do well and stay fab, as usual.HAHA!

ok enuff bout dat result!okie guys..now gee arif juz thinkin bout somthing more fab!!more interesting!!n coolness for sure!ahakz its been so long eh since i didnt post any entry n dis time im comin come back wit somthing fresh!!!*except for my layout or bckground or wutsoeva!
ouh i juz luv my page=)*nah! i juz trynna pretend dat i do luv dat in fact i dunno how to create it wit sumthing-yang-cantek!lalala

n hey!y gee arif is suddenly typin' dis stuff in english??nah i told chu...i try to make it rare!!eh rare kah??hahaha..rrooarr!

i juz read my fren's blog..n i hate to say dat she's darn great in english!!urghh...
n im friggin jealous!cait.u cant even find any bahasa-melayu words/sentences!!ur sooo contemporary-malay gal..aishh...*dengki*!lol=)






No comments:

Post a Comment